From a telephone call to my Site Supervisor yesterday, I learnt that Monday found the Plumber doing his final install, Tuesday the Electrician did his final fitting, the cabling guy did his final fitout, and a drive by this arvo I noticed that there were empty boxes out front that led me to believe the kitchen appliances had been fitted! I also noticed that the alarm systems has been fitted.
So at about 6 pm we decided to walk up to the house and check it out, taking some sneaky photos through the windows! Sorry about the poor quality, but it's what you have to deal with when you don't have keys! :-)
It's getting pretty exciting now!!! All we are waiting on is the bamboo floors, Regency Shower Screens and Wardrobes doing their fitouts, including the shower screens and mirrors, some door hardware, some paint touch ups (including the skirting after the floors go in)...I'm pretty sure that's it!!! Last date we have been told is around 10 March....though the verbal date has now been changed 3 times...so not holding out for it!
 |
| Kitchen with appliances & kitchen sink! |
 |
Main Bathrrom |
 |
| Ensuite vanity |
 |
| Ensuite Shower |
 |
| Ensuite Bath |
 |
| Main Bathroom Vanity |
Also took some after pics of our effort killing the weeds in our yard....going to be a mess to clean up when we move in! But at least you can get through it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment