

On Tuesday 7 September 2010, work finally starting on our build with McDonald Jones Homes!!!
With the help of my parents, and brother-in-law, we spent the weekend building our back retaining wall, in readiness for the cut and fill to begin. The Bobcat was onsite on Tuesday and the block is now completely clear of all grass!!! The grading is a bit scary, a bit more than I had thought, but I suppose we will just have to wait and see how it will all pan out! :-)
With the help of my parents, and brother-in-law, we spent the weekend building our back retaining wall, in readiness for the cut and fill to begin. The Bobcat was onsite on Tuesday and the block is now completely clear of all grass!!! The grading is a bit scary, a bit more than I had thought, but I suppose we will just have to wait and see how it will all pan out! :-)